Monday, November 19, 2007

My favourite places in Vancouver

My favourite places in Vancouver




First, the place which I’d like to tell is “Kitsilano” where is known colloquially as “Kits”. There is a residential area in Vancouver and also are a lot of stores and restaurants etc. So that you can buy anything what you want and enjoy having every meal with your friend!! But these aren’t the reasons why I like “Kits”. Actually, I had lived there for 2 months since I came to Vancouver. At that time, I felt people who live here are so relaxed and expansive. First time I came there, they were friendly and kind to a stranger like me. Moreover, there is suitable for going for a walk. In 20~30minutes, you can go to the seaside. You can enjoy watching a wonderful sunset there.

From the Kitsilano beach








Next, I want to introduce to you “Capilano Suspension Bridge”. It is one of famous bridge in Vancouver because of its features. It’s so long bridge, which has over 130m long and 70m above the Capilano River. As you know, this bridge is suspended by wires and very swinging. Some people can enjoy the swing but others feel scary. In my case, it was so fun!! But you know, the enter fee is expensive a little. So I recommend you to go there with your friends, who are over 20people!! If there are over 20people, you can get discount on the fee. And it is located in forest, which is made as a park. And there is a lot of short bridge. You can enjoy walking in the forest and beautiful sight!!

By Naoko Oct 19 2007


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP