Friday, January 18, 2008

Beautiful Rainy Day in Vancouver

We are having the rainy season here, in Vancouver. We do not feel very good when it is rainy. I have only negative image about rainy day. For example, my shoes and clothes will get wet, I can not make my hairstyle well, and I feel depressed.
I think there are not so many people who like the rainy season. Most of people usually feel depressed during the rainy season. But we can not escape from rainy season as long as we live in Vancouver so I would like to give you some ideas to enjoy rainy day.


I like coffee. I sometimes buy little bit expensive but unique flavored coffee (for example, maple flavored coffee) and I enjoy having it at home on rainy day. I can feel relaxed by having my favorite coffee at home.
If you like cooking, it is a good chance to cook something gorgeous dish on rainy day. Don't spend your day off just staying at home all day. You can try to cook something gorgeous dish that you can not cook in a short time.
You can also enjoy listening to music, reading books, watching movies at home. It is also good to try doing kraft, drawing pictures, growing small plants in home, etc. It is always good to have some hobbies that you can enjoy at home.
If you do not want to stay at home, there are many places to visit even on rainy day in Vancouver. For example, Movie theater, Art gallery, Science world, Aquarium, Sports center, Shopping mall,etc.
Or you can enjoy walking in the rain actively if you buy your new umbrella or new rain shoes. Let's buy a colorful umbrella and fancy rain shoes, and let's enjoy rainy day!

By Kurumi

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP