Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I recommend to enjoy Vancouver life!!!

How is your Vancouver life?

If you feel bored and sick to study English in the Library, I'll recommend you a place where you can feel comfortable and concentrate on!!!

The place is a coffee shop!!

Actually, I felt my life was so boring these days. Of course, in Vancouver there is a lot of something to do for sightseeing. When I stayed in Vancouver first month, everything was always new and interesting, but after 7 months my life was getting boring.

Expecially the winter season in Vancouver is always rainy and my feeling is more gloomy.

But one day... I went to a coffee shop and I spent lots of time with my friends. At that time, I lost track of time!!! I felt really happy and comfortable, even though outside was rainy!!

After that experience, I realized that there was no point in feeling gloomy.!!! I enjoyed going to the coffee shop(I went there almost everyday!!!) and I noticed that I've gotten positive mind. Besides, I enjoyed a rain day. Whenever I saw rain fall drinking coffee, I felt romantic.!!!

Another day, I was home and I should have to go to the library for studying English. However, a library is far from my home. It takes 30 minutes by foot. So, I was considering going to a library. Actually, I can't study in my house. I can't concentrate on studying because of TV and computer.!!! I might as well had to decided to go! On my way to the library, I saw a lot of people who studied in a coffee shop. I changed my mind and entered the coffee shop.! I'd never studied in coffee shop before, so I wondered how they could study such as a noisy place. After few minutes I realized and I got used to studying.!!! When I couldn't concentrate on, I just listened into a native's conversation. It's good for my listening skill even though it's a little bit rude behavior.!! Having finished the study, I felt fulfilment.!!

I prefer going to a coffee shop to going to a library. Although coffee costs some money.

Now, I love spending time in a coffee shop and enjoy Vancouver's weather.!!

If you want to enjoy Vancouver's life, you should try to spend time in a coffee shop.!!

I recommend it.!!!!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP