Thursday, July 3, 2008

Denver, Colorado (USA)

Did you enjoy the Canada Day? What did you do during the long weekend? I really liked that holiday. On Friday I went to Denver, Colorado (USA) and spent there 5 days. I saw so many beautiful views and visited so many beautiful places. Nature there is amazing. And the weather… there is extremely hot.

I started my journey at the International Airport in Vancouver. Unfortunately my plane was late but I wasn’t in hurry. I landed at 4.30 p.m. and I knew that I would have great time there. On Saturday I went to Boulder where University of Colorado is. Boulder is a famous because of the university which look like typical English school. The campus is very big and there are many nice places where students can spend their free time between classes. I had a walk there and I found ‘red rocks’.

On Sunday I visited the historic downtown and the most famous street in the city ’16th Street’. There are many restaurants, cafes and shops and of course many tourists. On Monday I visited Colorado Springs and Canon City. In the first mentioned city there are: beautiful cave “Cave of the winds”, very nice falls “Seven Falls” and “Gardens of the God”. In Canon City there is the highest suspension bridge in the world and 13 prisons (9 state and 4 federal prisons) but I didn’t visit them :) . If you do not know where to go during your holidays, I recommend Colorado. It was a great weekend!










Ju.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP