Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"Alice in Wonderland" - Lewis Carroll


I enjoyed this book a lot. I could read all the stories around two hours, because it is written with very easy English, the story is fantastic and I’ve read it for a few times when I was a child.
We can find many English culture through it; they have a tea party with tea and bread-and-butter, there are rose garden, many cakes and tarts. When I read the book, I felt like having tea and cakes for some times! Also lots of strange things happened in the story; Alice changed her high smaller or bigger all the time. I hope if I could change mine myself as I want!
If people who like the story that includes adventure or fantasy, or have any interests in England you should read this book. I’m sure that you’ll get involved in it!

by Miho Ogawa

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP