Friday, June 22, 2007

"The Pelican Brief" - John Grisham


Ok, seriously, how can you recognize each character out of more than 25 people in a book?
It took me sooooo looooong to finish this book. Because I had to take notes to remember who the hell each character is!
...Anyway, I will recommend you to take notes about each character in this story if you have only an ordinary brain ability to memorize.
As for the story, it is ok - I mean, the scale of the story is huge. But I really think this story didn't need to be so complicated.

Well, I should write something good about the book... I am sure you will get confidence in reading English books after finishing this book.

If you like a challenge, just read it...!


by Tsumugi


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP