Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Boy meets girl

(The story is made by 6 people in TESOL class. Nobody knew what the story would be like...)

One day, I woke up in my room and had breakfast, then I got out of the apartment.....but, nobody was there outside as if I was the only one in the world.

"What happened ?"
"Why am I alone here?"

I walked on the street and saw some people, but they didn’t look like people.
When I spoke to them, they didn’t answer me. They were not people. I thought I was in the other planet.

I tried to find people here. I saw a girl and I said,
"how did you get here?"
She answered,
"I don’t know, but I know I’m here to meet you."

"What? To meet me?"
"Yes, and we have to make a family. We are the only two humans here in this planet. We need to make a human world here."
"Wait, what I want to do is just going home."

"I know, but I have no idea how to get back to the earth. Why don’t we stay here together? You are so attractive. What is your name by the way?"
"I’m Yohei, and you?"
"My name is Paris Hilton Sunny."
"Oh boy, I thought you were in jail."
"Yeah, exactly, I was about to get into jail, but suddenly I got here, here is much better than jail because I am here with you, Yohei."

"Oh, my goodness. You are nice, but I don’t wanna be with someone who was arrested."
Then, I walked around and found a Mercedes, but part of the car was broken and the car seemed to have space that only one person could barely get in, so I said,
"I’m sorry that I have to leave you here because your license is invalid. See you, bye!"


By Yohei, Hye Sung, Ali, Kumi, Tsumugi, Sunny

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP