Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The dog with 3 heads

(The story is made by 6 people in TESOL class. Nobody knew what the story would be like...)

The dog with 3 heads winked at me and started running toward me.

The dog talked to me and said,
"I’m hungry, I want to eat you."

I was shocked and started running away, but the dog was running very fast and I was almost caught by the dog.

I, however, was hungry as well. I was starving and my stomach said,
"Look at the dog, his heads look like very yummy like three Big-Macs."
The voice inside my stomach was repetitive.
The dog seemed to read my mind and said,

"I’m tired of being alive, you can eat me if you want, but keep in mind. If you eat me, you will have three heads like me."
I hesitated a little and answered,
"My dream is having three heads, it’s my pleasure! I’ll eat you!"
"Be my guest."

I walked around town, talking to myself, each head listening and then talking to the other 2 heads. I realized that my heads had different feelings. One head was excited, another was afraid, another was very happy. I felt confused and wanted to put all of my heads together.

I squeezed them hard together, and suddenly found myself in Macdonald squeezing a Big Mac in my hands.
"I'd prefer a hot dog," was my next thought.


By Ali, Kumi, Tsumugi, Yohei, Hye sung, Sunny

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP