Monday, June 18, 2007

"Treasure Island" - Robert Louis Stevenson


Have you ever dreamed of “ Treasure map” ?
I have made it with my friends when I was a little girl. It reminds me of feeling how excited I was….even I didn’t have any real treasure like everybody wants.

A young boy who has been living quietly by the sea…..His name is Jim Hawkins.
One day , he got a “Treasure map” . He found out that it was Captain Flint’s who was the richest pirate in the West Indies. He got some companies and they left Bristol where they lived. Jim thought everything was going to be fine.

But they were getting split and finally started fighting and killing each other for Treasure. I know the people sometimes lose their moral principles from greed. It is very sad but if you were there…..What would you do? Did you give them your map if you are the person who had a map? I don’t know….I am human, so I might have fought with them if I have a chance to be rich. I also don’t want to die. If I don’t fight with them, I will be killed by them.

He was young boy, but fortunately for him, he was a man of high courage. He had never scared and given up. In addition, he still had a few friends who he could believe and fight together. They were always calm, smart, and patient. I am sure it helped him a lot. The key found a Treasure was a guy who lived in Treasure Island. I didn’t expect that. Nobody knows who and what is going to help us.

A human can be change anytime. I believe there is no bad person like never been able to be change.
I Just think this is how human is. We can’t live alone. I am very glad that they came back to home town with friends and…..” Treasure ”.

If you read “ TRESURE ISLAND”,
I hope you find your own Treasure in your life!!


by Misato Mizota

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP