Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Seattle

The border

Have you ever seen the borders of Canada and USA??



There is the gate and are two flags on the top of gate. Of corse it is canadian and american flags. Because we don't have a border in Japan, I was excited when I came here. Actually, there was a long long line up for a immigration at that time so we waited about 1 hour. That's why we had enough time to look around there.




Finally, we arrived in Seattle. Seattle is small city so we walked around without publick transport. You might go everywhere by foot. We went to Starbucks which is the first shop as you know. To my surprise, it was such an amazing situation there. I was not sure that it was the reason why there were lots of people in the store but I believed that they must have wanted to get something for a souvenir at the first shop. It's just like my friend. haha And then we enjoyed looking around the market. That was so big! There were many kinds of fresh food, fish, fruits, flowers and so on. It was colorful market. Although we spent a lot of time there, we didn't buy anything. Why?? Because the crowd made us tired, we didn't have enough power to choose things what we want among so many stuff... But still it was very fun!!! We went there next day again.







Last day, we went SAFECO FIELD to watch the baseball game (Espesially, ICHIRO) . It was the first time to watch the game at a stadium for me. The studium was huge and the facilities were very clean and I was soooo excited!!, and what's more, Ichiro hit a homerun! I was very happy. I recomend that you go there and watch a game if you have a time. :)

I had have a great time in Seattle.


By Yukiko

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP