Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Rocky Mountain




Rocky mountain is one of the world heritages. However I was wondering that how is it different from other mountains. Because I thought that a mountain is a mountain. That's why it was commemorative that I went there. But now I really think it was very good that I took a trip to Rocky Mt. I was touched during a tour. There were so many sight which were impressive. It was a totally different scene what I saw on pictures. I was struck with the grandeur of Rocky Mt. Also there were lots of lakes which were clear and bueatiful. So I could have seen the mountain which reflected in the lake.

The Columbia ice field


When I arrived the Columbia ice field, I was at the climax of the tour. I have never seen a bueatiful piece of scenery like the Columbia ice field. We went there by a exclusive car. It was a big yellow car and had such a huge tire. There was surrounded by snow and ice as the name. However I didn't feel cold-in fact I was excited too much and I did't feel cold. So I was romping around. haha Also there was the murmur of a stream by melting ice. The water was very very clear. Some people drank it but I didn't have bravery to drink it. Because even though it was clear, there is no guarantee that it was clean. That is from my experience in Thailand. haha

Anyway, I really felt a nutural greatness in this trip.
Rocky Mountain made a deep impression on me. :)

By Yukiko

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP