Monday, December 10, 2007

27th Birthday


"ICH GRATULIERE MIR ZUM GEBURTSTAG"


Today is my 27th birthday. I am not only happy but also a little sad.

My life is running to in my thirties so fast.


People say

"For a 5 year-old child, his life goes at 5km/h and he thinks that one day is enough long to do something.

On the other hand, for a 70 year-old guy, his life flies at 70km/h and he thanks to God day-by -day.


Same time is given them and me.

My life goes at 27km/h from today.


"Thirty year-old" is a very important period for men.

Men have to decide something seriously.

For instance, for marriage, a stable job, money, house and so on.


Personally, I know that I should decide something for my life but I don't know what I start at first.


Deutschmann~! Don't be serious~"I say myself"


Thanks God~

Thanks Muti~

Thanks Vati~

Thanks my friends~

I am happy because of you^-^.


Gracias~ Danke~ ありがとうございます~ 고마워요~
By Deutschmann

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP