Friday, December 7, 2007

Travel around Canada and the US

I have traveled around Canada and the US for 40 days by bus.

It took for more than 70 hours to get to Toronto from Vancouver by bus. When I got to Toronto, I was exhausted.

There were a lot of places to visit in Toronto. I liked CN Tower the best. It has "The Glass Floor". You can look down at the ground from 340 meters high. When I stood on the floor, I was chilled but it was fun.

Quebec was a beautiful and quiet city. There were tiny stores and restaurants along narrow streets. I found some artists were displaying their works on a narrow and short street. It was interesting.

I visited many churches in Montreal. And I was very impressed when I visited Notre-Dame Basilica. When I was a little girl, I saw a beautiful picture of the Basilica in my text book. When I entered into the Basilica, I remembered about the picture, then I felt like I was daydreaming.

I had so much fun in New York city. There are some big museums in New York city. I visited American History of Natural Museum, Moma, and Metropolitan Museum. I think all of these museums are worth visiting. Then I enjoyed seeing the famous musical "The Lion King" at Broadway. It was awesome.

Boston was a quiet city. I liked the buildings in Boston. They looked old and traditional. It was during Christmas holidays when I visited there, so most of the stores were closed unfortunately.

Miami was hot! It was a strange and interesting experience. When I got on the bus at Boston, it was freezing. And the bus went down to the South. Then I noticed that every time I got off the bus to transfer, it was getting warm and warm. When I got off the bus at Miami, it was just like summer. Many people were swimming in the beach.

I was scared all the time when I visited New Orleans. Because of the big hurricane which happened few years ago, the buildings were still broken and there were many homeless people everywhere.
I was surprised when I saw the Mississipi River. It looked like sea because it was very wide.

I passed through a long highway in Texas when I went to San Diego from New Orleans. I liked the highway. I did not see any people or animals on the highway. There were only huge ground and blue sky.

San Diego was a beautiful and peaceful city beside the sea. Old town was a very good place. I saw many old traditional buildings, stores and restaurants there.

When I visited Hollywood in Los Angeles, I found a foot print of Arnold Schwarzenegger! He is my favorite actor so I was very excited when I found it. It is my best memory in my life so far.

I enjoyed walking around inside the Pike Place Market in Seattle. There were a lot of interesting stores. And I enjoyed having a cup of coffee at the first Starbucks.

That's all. I recommend everyone to travel around Canada (and the US) by bus if you have enough time. It does not cost so much money if you use bus. I am sure you will enjoy it! I am sure it will be a great experience for you!






Toronto






Quebec





Montreal






New York






Boston





Miami





New Orleans






Texas





San Diego





Los Angeles






San Francisco
By Kurumi

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP