Monday, December 17, 2007

Hocky Hocky Hocky

Have you ever watched a Hocky game???


Actually I was not interested in Hocky at all. I love baseball though.

My friend invited me for a Hocky game.


It was really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was exciting and pleasing.





This is a scene of fighting.



When I saw this first time, I wondered


'why they fight often?they don't have to!'



I'm a typical Japanese who wants to keep quiet


and avoid difficult situations.
( not all Japanese though)


However,fighting is traditional incident in Hocky.


I watched the game and also learned Canadian culture.It was really good experience.


You are in Vancouver?Canada?

Why don't you go the Hocky game!!!!!

by Yoshi

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP