Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Shawshank Redemption


Today I would like to say about a movie that was so impressive to me as it was long ago since release the first film. The movie title is ‘The Shawshank Redemption’.

The movie show the story that happen in a prison but The Shawshank Redemption create such a warm hold on our feelings because it makes us a member of a family. The perception of prison is usually cold, gloomy, melancholy.

I have watched the movies where Morgan Freeman appearing. The acting of Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) was not bad but I like the action of Freeman showing humanism. The Morgan Freeman character is carrier of the film’s spiritual arc.

I have watched the film several times but I admire it even more than the first time I saw it.
While watching movie I always think of what is the real freedom between physical free and soul free. Although they are in prison but they had free in thinking they could dream and made a plan to escape from the prison.

In my opinion learning English is not a just acquiring knowledge by learning another language we could extend our view point and the level of understanding other culture that enable us feel free toward new environment and information as we equip another tool to proceed to the world.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP