Monday, December 3, 2007

It is time to......

Is there anyone who doesn't like thinking about your future?

I really don't like considering what I do want to be or to do in my future. When I think of it, I usually feel anxious and hesitant. And I might know the reason why I feel that way. Because I don't have any idea for my life. What should I do? What do I want to? Therefore, I often avoid being the situation on purpose. However, it is time that I have to think about it; which means it's time to go back to Japan. Since my life in Vancouver was not real life, everything was amazing and lots of fun. I enjoyed living, studying, hanging out and even working. So I might forgot my purpose in Canada.....


I wanted to teach English to kids in Japan before I came here. But now I'm not sure if I really want to be a teacher or not. I can't image that I'm a teacher for a long time in my life. That's why I'm confused again. I'm just sure that I want to use English to my job. However, I realize that I don't have enough skill and experience for my job. So I finaly decide to come back to Canada again and try an intern working under canadian company for my career. It was my huge decision. But I thought that it is not bad that I spend a lot of money and time for myself. My life is only once. I don't want to waste my opprtunity so that I have to make a lot of effort for it.


I hope I can say that my life in Canada was very meaningfull and a fill life when I leave Canada for Japan in the end. To not regret I will do everything as much as I can from now.


By Yukiko

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP