Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fussball in Deutschland





Today I want to talk about Football. Exept North-America, All of countries say 'Football' not 'Soccer'. '
Football' in German is Fuss(Foot)ball(ball).
It is a boring topic for women though, most of guys crazy about it. Especially european.!
My parents brought me to the football stadium every weekends when I was young.
My mom didn't seem to like 'Football' pretty much but was needed to go there with her husband unwillingly.
For a young child, that stadium was like heaven and it was kind of tonic of the life to have a frog in my throat because of supporting.
Our family used to support FC Nürnberg but our team was trying to avoid a degradation to the minor league. That was everything what FC Nürnberg could do. We loved our team but we were unhappy with that.
When I was 15 year-old, My father decided to move to Frankfurt am Main finally. FC Frankfurt was ranked very high, that's why I was super happy. Our new team was known for Bum-Keun Cha who was a famous korean attacker and led his team to UEFA Champion.
Mr. Cha created a sensation in Germany because FC Frankfurt was in low rank of Bundesliga like FC Nürnberg before contracting the korean hero. My father really loved to see and watch Mr.Cha's play. After Mr. Bomb's comeback to Southkorea, the popularity of Bundesliga was going to go donwhill.
Many millionaires invested an enormous sum of money into the british league. Our heros left to the british league for chasing money.
I dreamed to be an agent of FIFA(Federation Internationale de Football Association) but I met opposition of my parents. They wanted to me to be a normal business man and said to me, 'Deutschmann! Football is only your hobby, it shouldn't be your job' I understood what they meant because I needed to go to overseas very often if I work at FIFA and I am going to neglect my responsibility for my future wife and children inadvertently, that's why I gave my temporary dream up.
Anyway some of german football players are famous in the world. Michael Ballack and Oliver Kahn. Those palyers are really famous for Japanese. I attach 3 pictures of them(Cha,Ballack,Kahn).
by Deutschmann

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP