Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dream of Future

Do you have the dream of your future? If you do, what is that? Are you ashamed to talk about the dream of your future to somebody? If you are, do not be ashamed any more.

It is great to have your own dream of your future even if it is big or small. Dream teaches us the meaning of our life and at the same time, dream gives us vitality to live forward.

There are 5 principles to make the dream come true.
1. Have your own dream.
2. Have friends whom you can share your dream with.
3. Have somebody who can support your dream.
4. Have friends who continue making their dreams come true.
5. Believe your dream will come true.

The most important thing to make your dream come true is to believe yourself. Do not doubt your talent. Your efforts for your wills are your talent.

I want to work at the front desk of a hotel, and I want to meet a lot of people from all over the world. This is my dream of the future. To make my dream come true, I need to study English more and more. I believe I will make it come true someday.
Have a dream, chase a dream, make a dream come true, and give a dream to somebody. I want to live like that.


By Kurumi

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP