Thursday, January 31, 2008

Room to relax

The light of the candle makes me relax. I like to watch it in a dark room. Everytime the light of the candle shakes, the shadow in the room also shakes. Then I feel like I am in different place from my room.





I like simple candles the best. I usually put them on my desk or on the table in the living room. Then I can make myself relax more.

Your room is the place you feel relaxed! I recommend you to use candles to make you relax more.





It is also good to display flower shaped candles in the entrance of the house instead of displaying flowers.
Welcome your guests to your house with the fragrance of the flowe shaped candles and shaking light of the fire of the candles.


You can display some food or drink shaped candles as like sweets, fruits and coffee in the kitchen. They will make your kitchen pretty.
When you have a chance to have a dinner party or something in your kitchen, you can prepare food shaped candles as many as guests you invited. I'm sure you will have much more fun at the dinner party!
By Kurumi

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP