Monday, March 3, 2008

How to enjoy living in Vancouver

Lots of people who live in Vancouver say living in Vancouver is kind of boring. I totally agreed with this when I first arrived here because I didn't know what to do. I don't even have my family and my friends here so, I often felt lonely. And it seemed there was nothing to do.

However, I'm getting used to being here and also I like living in Vancouver more and more. I found out there are a lot to do here in Vancouver even in the winter season.

First, I can go snowboarding. If you like going snowboarding you can go whenever you want because the ski resort is very close from downtown Vancouver. You can take a sea bus and then take a bus. It only takes about 30minutes. What great nature! Also, you can go to Whistler which is one of the greatest mountains in the world. It isn't far from here. It only takes two and a half hours from here.

Second, I can ride a bicycle, rollerblade or skateboard in Stanley Park. If you live downtown, you can go jogging in English Bay( Which is my favorite place in Vancouver^^). You can see clear water, cute animals and beautiful scenary.

Finally, There are lots of beautiful parks I can go to. If you don't know what to do and where to go, you can just go to a park anytime. It's hard to find such a nice park near downtown in Korea actually. That's why I love the nature in Vancouver.

There are lots of more interesting things here which I have not even found out yet. I like to try new things and I'm going to find out more fun things to do. I'm enjoying living here and I want you to enjoy living here like me.

by Erin

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP