Monday, March 3, 2008

Working as a barista in Vancouver

Working as a barista has always been an ideal job of mine. I've kept applying for a barista since I could start working here in Vancouver. When I was in Korea, one of the soap operas, the title of which is was very popular among young people. It was the story about the barista and the popularity let us know how much our young people were interested in “coffee” or “barista”.

As you know, barista is a person who makes coffee specially and satisfies their customer with the greatest happiness. Barista has not only a lot of knowledge and a highly-developed sense of taste about coffee but also communication skills with their customers and co-workers.

I really like to have and make coffee and basically I like to meet people and work with a lot of people. I’m actually excited about a fresh start to work at Starbucks soon! I think I can get a lot of satisfaction by working and meeting people there. I hope to find myself enjoying my job as a barista soon! ^^

by Sohee

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP