Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Travelling Around Alberta




Two years ago, I stayed in Vancouver and I traveled to Alberta. My friend and I booked a flight to Calgary and finally we left Vancouver on Aug.14. We were so excited. When we arrived in Calgary, we met someone who was going to guide us around Alberta.

On the first day, we got up at 8:00AM and we headed to Edmonton. I expected to go to Rocky mountain that day, but we went to the dinosaur museum.I was dissapointed but there were a lot of intersting things there. Also, I saw real dinosaur bones. I heard the place was the habitat of dinosaurs.It was pretty interesting. After seeing the museum, we went to Edmonton mall which is the biggist mall in the world. Everything was there like a shopping mall, swimming pool, a musement park and so on.

The next day, finally we went to the Rocky mountains. The weather was great but the view of the Rocky mountains was absolutely beautiful. After all we arrived in Banff where I liked the most in Rocky mountains. Especially Lake Louise was fantastic. I've never seen that emerald color lake. I didn't want to leave that place. It was getting dark when we left Benff. We went to a pub to drink beer because it was our last day in Alberta.

Next morning, we got on the plane to go back to Vancouver. I already missed everywhere in Alberta even though I didn't leave Alberta. I want to go back here with my family.I want my family to see that wonderful nature.
by Erin

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP