Monday, March 10, 2008

Vancouver is amazing city.

When I was in korea, I had eicided to go to Vancouver because I heard Vancouver is the best country to live in the world. As much as I heard about Vancouver, I thought vancouver is safe, exciting, beautiful and so on.

But it was more than what I'd thought. When I came to vancouver, I was surprised. It was pretty beautiful and clean in vancouver. Everything was different from Korea. culture...people, atmosphere of city......

I was curious about everything whatever I see & hear. But there were many korean in Vancouver, so I was disappointed in it a little. By the way, I had changed my mind. Because meeting korean was good to me as meeting foreigners.

It made me curious, afraid and scared that everything was not familiar to me although Vancouver was an exciting city to me who just arrived in Vancouver.


At that time, I wasn't brave and I needed help. Then, I was helped by friends from korea. So, I was able to enjoy many things with my friends in Canada.


hese help made me think Vancouver is amazing city. Many things which made me scared and
afraid looked and felt like fun, amazing and exciting. I could feel something different from I felt in korea and had experiences and made new friends who's from Japan, Mexico, canada, Turky and Korea . When I was with my friends, I was really happy and everything looked good.


I learned how to talk and make my life funny with english. If I didn't meet my friends , I would still be afraid to live in Canada.


I realized that a friend is important in my life again. And friends made me think vancouver is amazing city.

Enjoy your life with your friends!

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP