Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Who do you want to share your lovely dinner with?

Do you usually cook by yourself?

Since I came to Vancouver, I've started cooking by myself.
As you know, we can find diverse food stuff here in a multicultural city as Vancouver.
So, I can enjoy cooking so far, even though it's tiring for me to keep preparing every meal, every day.

But, sometimes, it tends to be the most boring thing in the world.
Cooking something only for myself.... I don't know how to put this in words, but "boring."

When I was in Japan, sometimes I cooked for my family.
Mostly, they complained about its strange taste, however, I could enjoy cooking to hear that.

I love to share joyful time with my family, close friends, boyfriend or someone special to me by talking over my strange meals.

Who do you want to share your lovely dinner with?



by Ai

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP