Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Music

Hi there.
It`s been cloudy and rainy for a few days here in Vancouver. According to the weather forecast, it`ll continue almost 2 weeks. What`s going on! I miss those beautiful days in last week.

By the way, what kind of music do you listen to? There are hundreds of millions of kinds of music such as Rock, Jazz, Classic and so on. I`m interested in Rock, club and pop music personally especiaaly Japanese, USA, Canada and Korean.
So today, let me introduce some of my favorite musicians.


Off the first, I`d like to begin from a Canadian band.
"MOTHER MOTHER"


Mother Mother is a five-piece Canadian indie rock band originally from Quadra Island, now based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Mother Mother consists of Ryan Guldemond on guitar and vocals, Molly Guldemond on vocals and keyboard, Jasmin Parkin on keyboard and vocals, Ali Siadat on drums, and Jeremy Page on bass.
I like not only their music but also lyrics. There lyrics sounds like one story sometimes which attract people by itself. You should listen to them even if you are not Canadian!


Secomd, since I`m from Japan, I`m gonna introduce one Japanese band.
9mm parabellum bullet

9mm Parabellum Bullet is a Japanese rock band formed in March 2004 from Yokohama, Japan, consisting of vocalist and rhythm guitarist Takuro Sugawara, guitartist and backing vocalist Yoshimitsu Taki, bassist Kazuhiko Nakamura, and drummer Chihiro Kamijō, who came up with the band's name. Piano pieces included in some songs are performed by Taki, while screaming is provided by Nakamura.
When it comes to technique, this band is ranked at least top 10 between Japanese bands I guess. Every song is so cool. Check it out!!!

Last one is not band. They are DJs.
Daft Punk!


Daft Punk is an electronic music duo consisting of French musicians Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo (born February 8, 1974) and Thomas Bangalter (born January 3, 1975).[1] Daft Punk reached significant popularity in the late 1990s house movement in France and were met with continued success in the years following.
If you like electronic music, you`ll like their music for sure. Actuaaly I started to listen to this kind of music after I camne here. But when I listened first time, I was attracted to them immediately. Try once! You will be just like me!

By Takuma

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP