Thursday, June 19, 2008

Enjoy your life in Vancouver!!

How is your life going inVancouver?
The weather is getting better and many people is going out after school or work.
I like summer in Vancouver, because we can get much sunshine and don't have so many rainy days.
I remember that last summer was warmer or hotter than this year for this time.
I hope we will have more sunny days this summer!!

I have been to Vancouver for more than 1 year.
I have been having a great time with my friends, co-workers and host family in Canada.
It was not only good time but also bad time. It's life.
Many people helped me when I had some problems.
For example, when I was in trouble at my work, my co-workers gave me advice and helped me.
I usually ask someone to give me advice when I have some problems for myself.
And their advices helped me many times.
So if you have any problems, please try to get any advice from your friends, family or anyone you know.
It might help you!! Good luck (^-^)/

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP