Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Love. Stanley Park

I came to Vancouver to study English but also to enjoy nature fully.
I love being in the nature. Stanley Park is an ideal park for me.
I heard this park is the most biggest public park in Canada.

We can find a lot of things to see such as Lion's Gate Bridge which leads us to North Vancouver, Prospect point which shows us fantastic sunset, Totem poles, and Vancouver Aquarium.

We can also borrow a bicycle around Stanley Park. The pavement for people and driveway for bicycles are divided according to outline of the park. Riding bicycle will provides you to have more fun!

Vancouver Aquarium is also in Stanley park. We can see some fishes we've never seen in our country, so It would be interesting! Dolphin show is the main flower of aquarium. You can enjoy the main show as well!

We can find a sculpture which looks like a mermaid if we go to near the ocean. It is called "Girl in a Wetsuit statue". It sinks under water at night as the water rises. Isn's it interesting?! However, I feel sad whenever I see this sculpture. Because, she seems like she's been waiting for someone for a long time.

I will go to Stanley park today to be her friend and enjoy the nature ^^;;

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP